Feb. 15, 2012
It is always heart warming whenever I type carl26feb in google and click "images", I see the pictures I posted. These pictures represent how we lived. These adventures represent ourselves wanting to learn more. In those lonely places we become our true selves and leave in the "city" our pretentious alter ego.
Yes, it is with nature I am myself, it is in the trail I am myself, it is in the sea I am myself. And when I am in the "city", I use my alter ego, not the other way around. I just want to clarify that. :)
http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=tl&rlz=1C2GGGE_enPH444PH455&q=carl26feb&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=1913l4116l0l4332l9l8l0l1l1l1l911l3079l2-4.1.2.0.1l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=667&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=z7M7T-u-IqK0iQeB853_CQ
Those adventures taught me so many things. To be aware, to be outside my comfort zone, to survive, to find meaning in this phenomenon called life. To appreciate, to be very thankful.
And I also thank the people who click on those pictures. And people who are with me in this.
No comments:
Post a Comment